Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 22:44:48 +0200
From: HacKurx <hackurx@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com, keescook@...gle.com
Subject: Patch for random mac address

Hi all,

Firstly, I am sad that no major company has taken the trouble to
finance PaX / Grsecurity so they can continue their development in a
way that is accessible to all. This is regrettable because their work
is your main source of inspiration ...

In what brings me here. Brad had released an interesting hack for privacy:
https://www.grsecurity.net/~spender/random_mac.diff

I updated this patch and added a menu option. Can you examine it for
include it upstream?
Because this would be useful for distributions like Tails, Subgraph
OS, Kali Linux and other ...

Thanks. Best regards,

HacKurx (Loic)

View attachment "random-mac_linux-4.12-rc2.diff" of type "text/plain" (2039 bytes)