Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 21:22:40 -0700
From: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
To: Shubham Bansal <illusionist.neo@...il.com>
Cc: Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@...il.com>, Daniel Borkmann <daniel@...earbox.net>,
	"kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com" <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>,
	Network Development <netdev@...r.kernel.org>, ast@...com, Mircea Gherzan <mgherzan@...il.com>,
	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>,
	"linux-arm-kernel@...ts.infradead.org" <linux-arm-kernel@...ts.infradead.org>,
	Nicolas Schichan <nschichan@...ebox.fr>, andrew@...n.ch
Subject: Re: arch: arm: bpf: Converting cBPF to eBPF for arm 32 bit

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 8:34 PM, Shubham Bansal
<illusionist.neo@...il.com> wrote:
> I would post them as soon as I test them on ARMv5 and ARMv6. If you
> can help me with that, please let me know.

Please post what you have: it would be better to see what you've got
now in case additional changes are needed so you don't have to do it
again on v5 and v6. Also, it means other people with real v5 and v6
hardware could test for you if they were so inclined, and you won't
need to be blocked on doing the tests in qemu.

You can send it as an "RFC" in the subject, just to make sure people
know it's not considered fully done. :)

-Kees

--
Kees Cook