Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 10:57:38 -0400
From: Ian Kronquist <iankronquist@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Interested in Helping KSPP

Hello,
My name is Ian Kronquist, I'm a long time Linux user interested in
helping improve kernel security. I have submitted a patch to the
kernel before, long story short, it was rejected as too niche.

I'm wondering if there are any small to medium size projects I can help with?
Are the Specific TODO Items on the wiki up to date? If so, are there
any in particular you would recommend looking at?
http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project#Specific_TODO_Items

Thanks,
Ian Kronquist