Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 11:02:49 -0700
From: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
To: PaX Team <pageexec@...email.hu>
Cc: Mathias Krause <minipli@...glemail.com>, Daniel Cegielka <daniel.cegielka@...il.com>,
	"kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com" <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: It looks like there will be no more public
 versions of PaX and Grsec.

PaX Team,

I've always valued your thoughts and contributions. Your work has made
the world a little more secure. I'm doing my best to make the world a
lot more secure -- and it's nice when I get to follow your lead. You
can think or say what you want about me, even if it's untrue, but I
(and many others here) are still very willing and hopeful to
collaborate with you. If a financial arrangement is desired, I believe
my employer continues to be willing to explore it now just as they
have in the past.

It's unfortunate that the discourse has dropped to this level and
continuing at that level isn't going to help. I don't really have much
new to say beyond what I've already posted, but I'd ask that you take
your harassment and antagonism somewhere else; we're trying to get
work done.

-Kees