Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 22:18:16 +0530
From: Shubham Bansal <illusionist.neo@...il.com>
To: Daniel Borkmann <daniel@...earbox.net>
Cc: David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>, Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>,
	Mircea Gherzan <mgherzan@...il.com>, Network Development <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com, linux-arm-kernel@...ts.infradead.org,
	ast@...com
Subject: Re: arch: arm: bpf: Converting cBPF to eBPF for arm 32 bit

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the last reply about the testing of eBPF JIT.

I have one issue though, I am not able to find what BPF_ABS and
BPF_IND instruction does exactly. It not described on this link -
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/networking/filter.txt either.
Can you please tell me where I could find the description of these
instructions please?
Best,
Shubham Bansal