Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 10:04:14 -0800
From: Jessica Frazelle <me@...sfraz.com>
To: Thomas Garnier <thgarnie@...gle.com>
Cc: Kernel Hardening <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Container Hardening

Yeah I can definitely come up with a list. The interesting thing is
some vulnerabilities don't even need for the process to be _in_ a user
namespace, just that CONFIG_USERNS=y. So as far as I currently know, a
lot has to do with hitting these obscure-ish code paths. But will work
on a list :)

--

Jessie Frazelle
4096R / D4C4 DD60 0D66 F65A 8EFC  511E 18F3 685C 0022 BFF3