Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 14:01:26 +0000
From: Hoeun Ryu <hoeun.ryu@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: I'd like to contribute to this project.

Hi. I'm Hoeun Ryu.

I've been reading arm/arm64 and mm/fs kernel code for the last few years.
I stumbled upon the wiki page for this project and found this project seems
very interesting.
I think I can start to contibute to this project from porting small parts
of PAX/GRSEC features that you guys haven't worked on yet.
I'd like to start from something trivial so I can do it in my free time.
It's also ok to work with someone who are working on a big patch series if
you need help.

Your reply will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Content of type "text/html" skipped