Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 16:06:10 -0800
From: Jessica Frazelle <me@...sfraz.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Introduction

I've been lurking on this mailing list for over a year now, so I think
I understand the gist of how it works. I am looking for some ways to
help out in my free time.

The subsystems I know the most about are cgroups and namespaces. I
previously was a maintainer of Docker (I added the seccomp integration
and maintained the AppArmor bits) and now I work on kubernetes.

Let me know if you think there is a good place to start!

Thanks,
Jess