Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 13:13:49 +0530
From: Kaiwan N Billimoria <kaiwan@...wantech.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: New to KSPP, would like to contribute

Hi All,

Am new to the KSPP project, I find the area and work interesting.
I have been exploring the Linux kernel for over 10 years now, and have
contributed a couple of times to mainline (hwmon drivers). I maintain a few
small, interesting to me, OSS projects on github
<https://github.com/kaiwan/>.

I read your page here
<https://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project#Specific_TODO_Items>,
you've mentioned a TODO list, though am unsure where to start. Kernel
security work is interesting to me, within task management and mm (I
broadly understand these areas).
Could you pl point me in an appropriate direction so that I can get started
on KSPP?

Regards,
Kaiwan.

Content of type "text/html" skipped