Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 14:38:00 -0800
From: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
To: amitsagar gowda <amitsagargowda@...il.com>
Cc: "kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com" <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Security issues on ARM processor

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 2:22 AM, amitsagar gowda
<amitsagargowda@...il.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>       I'm interested to contribute to Linux Kernel Self Protection Project i
> have 12+ year of ARM Linux Kernel development  and hence would like to help
> in fixing some security issues on ARM processors. Could you please me find
> some topics where i could help in this lines.

Hi! Welcome to the fun!

As a small starter project, how about implementing
arch_within_stack_frames() (and then selecting
HAVE_ARCH_WITHIN_STACK_FRAMES in the arm Kconfig). Testing the result
should be possible with lkdtm's
USERCOPY_STACK_FRAME_FROM target.

Let us know if you need more details!

-Kees