Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 01:21:21 +0200
From: Ruslan Kuprieiev <kupruser@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Picking "Write a plugin to do format string warnings correctly"

Hi!

After watching a bunch of talks from Kees about security, I've finally
decided to
try to participate in KSPP.

If it's not taken, I would like to start with this task:

      Write a plugin to do format string warnings correctly (gcc's
-Wformat-security is bad about const strings)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any details about this task. Could
someone provide some info about it, please?

Thanks,
Ruslan