Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 22:26:18 +0300
From: Hans Liljestrand <ishkamiel@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Colin Vidal <colin@...dal.org>
Subject: Re: self introduction

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:53:29AM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 11:02 PM, Reshetova, Elena
> <elena.reshetova@...el.com> wrote:
> > This branch to be precise:
> > https://github.com/ereshetova/linux-stable/tree/hardened_atomic_on_next
>
> Github seems to think this hasn't been touched in 2 weeks and shows an
> error of "Failed to load latest commit information." in its web UI. Is
> there some place to find the last version? (Or rather, is there an RFC
> v2 coming soon?)

Not sure what's up with the github repository, I've been getting the same error
since we started. The most recent change was two days ago, which shows up on the
commit page:

https://github.com/ereshetova/linux-stable/commits/hardened_atomic_on_next

..although it seems the individual dates haven't been updated, so maybe it's
some issue with how we've been doing the updates. Anyays, the most recent code
should be available there.

I'm working under the assumption we're trying to get the RFC v2 out next week,
so hopefully soon.

Best Regards,
-hans