Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 23:04:35 +0100
From: Quentin Casasnovas <quentin.casasnovas@...cle.com>
To: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
Cc: Quentin Casasnovas <quentin.casasnovas@...cle.com>,
        "kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com" <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: status: GRKERNSEC_KSTACKOVERFLOW

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 04:03:12PM -0800, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org> wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Quentin Casasnovas
> > <quentin.casasnovas@...cle.com> wrote:
> >>>

> >> Hi Kees,

> >> Sorry for not following up on this, I've been busy and haven't had the time
> >> to finish it properly.  I've pushed an initial WIP break up of the
> >> KSTACK_OVERFLOW feature on my github:
> >>
> >>   https://github.com/casasnovas/linux/tree/quentin-split-kstackoverflow
> >
> > Great! Thanks for the update!
>
> Hi Quentin,
>
> Has anything moved on KSTACK_OVERFLOW? I'd love to start getting some
> code tested if it's ready.

Hi Kees,

Sorry I've been very bad at finding free time recenlty, being a new dad
takes more time than expected :)

I've got next week off so hopefully I can spend some time on this, starting
with moving the thread_info off the stack and then splitting properly the
rest of the KSTACK_OVERFLOW.

Quentin