Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 09:55:35 +0100
From: HacKurx <hackurx@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Binary blobs

Le 2015-11-13 09:07, Daniel Micay a écrit :
>> all hardened options for GCC.
>
> Well, you probably can't get away with -fsanitize=undefined
> -fsanitize-undefined-trap-on-error yet (object-size and
> signed-integer-overflow checks specifically). I know what you mean
> though :).

Yes you are right, it is easy to have a warning but not a correction.

But with mprotect and:
CFLAGS="-fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat
-Wformat-security -Werror=format-security"
CPPFLAGS="-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2"
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-z,relro"

It's already better than the official release :D

--
Best regards,