Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 11:32:16 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Corey Bryant <coreyb@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Security vulnerability tools

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 05:17:08PM -0400, Corey Bryant wrote:
> On 03/27/2013 04:12 PM, Solar Designer wrote:
> >Guys, can we continue this thread on oss-security only, please?  It is a
> >topic for oss-security, but less so for kernel-hardening.  Anyone on
> >kernel-hardening who is interested in this topic should join oss-security.
> >
> >Just drop kernel-hardening from further replies.
>
> Sure, sorry about that.  I am interested in tools that are applicable to
> the kernel too though, if that changes anything.

It makes sense for you to post a summary of the relevant ones of your
updates to http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/tools to
kernel-hardening after this discussion thread on oss-security is mostly
over.  Other than that, I think it's best to keep the thread on
oss-security only.  Cross-posting all or almost all of it is a mess.

(Hopefully, this is the last cross-post I have to make in this thread.)

Thanks!

Alexander