Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 19:08:09 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Corey Bryant <coreyb@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>
Cc: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com, Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>,
	Anthony Liguori <aliguori@...ibm.com>,
	Frank Novak <fnovak@...ibm.com>,
	George Wilson <gcwilson@...ibm.com>,
	Joel Schopp <jschopp@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	Kevin Wolf <kwolf@...hat.com>,
	Warren Grunbok II <wgrunbok@...t.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Secure Open Source Project Guide

On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 09:41:55AM -0500, Corey Bryant wrote:
> Thanks Alexander.  I agree, this really is targeting OSS in general so I
> think it makes sense to move to the oss-security mailing list and wiki.
>  Is anyone opposed to this or have a better idea?
>
> And maybe we can find a good place to link to our Linux Security
> Workgroup wiki on the OSS wiki:
> http://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_Security_Workgroup

For now, we can add it to:

http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/links

Please feel free to do that.  And yes, maybe we can find/add a better
place for links to closely related projects maintained by people who are
also active in the oss-security group.  Maybe have a Related Projects
section right on the main oss-security wiki page?

Alexander