Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 06:39:16 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [RFC v2] procfs mount options

Vasiliy,

On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 09:23:08PM +0400, Vasiliy Kulikov wrote:
> I think this version of the patch is ready for LKML review.

OK, post it - and CC kernel-hardening on your posting, as planned.
(We'll see if we can afford the traffic, or if we need to split this
list in two...)

Unfortunately, I don't have time to review this more closely (in
context), and no one else in here provided any comments. ;-(

> +	if (pid->hide_net &&
> +	    (!capable(CAP_NET_ADMIN) && !in_group_p(pid->pid_gid))) {

As discussed, capable() should be the very last check.

Thanks,

Alexander