Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 13:33:56 +0000
From: Mounir Belhniyene <>
To: Solar Designer <>
Subject: Re: OpenMP

Thank you so much for your fast reply. Here is it the example of password
cracking :$ ./zip2john
~/Desktop/ > ~/Desktop/doczip.hash
ver 1.0 efh 5455 efh 7875>doc PKZIP Encr: 2b chk, TS_chk,
cmplen=62, decmplen=50, crc=80ECEF18$ ./john ~/Desktop/doczip.hash
Using default input encoding: UTF-8
Loaded 1 password hash (PKZIP [32/64])
Warning: OpenMP is disabled; a non-OpenMP build may be faster
Press 'q' or Ctrl-C to abort, almost any other key for status