Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 13:47:18 -0400
From: "Scott I. Remick" <scott@...mick.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OMP vs. OpenCL performance

On 09/30/2017 06:45 PM, magnum wrote:
> BTW I hope you mean 777 p/s on GPU now. If you get that speed on CPU,
> all bets are off - it's now too fast (LOL). The answer below was in the
> context of your CPU figure of about 13-14 p/s.

Yes! Sorry if that wasn't clear. Since it seems I wouldn't have expected
to beat this even if OMP was working properly, I'm inclined not to worry
about OMP for the time being and focus on OpenCL (especially since it's
working now... took me a while to get it functional). Unless I can
somehow split the number-crunching between the two.

Does 777 p/s seem reasonable for a GeForce GTX 750?