Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 16:47:59 +0300
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <lyosha@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CMIYC 2017 online hash cracking competition, 22-24 September

Crack Me If You Can 2017 contest will be soon. It is a great
opportunity to practice hash cracking on interesting tasks.
It will be awesome!

  Start/end dates:
September 22, 14:00 -- September 24, 16:00 UTC; 50 hours.

  The dates as shell command:
date --date='Friday Sept 22 9AM EST' && date --date='Sunday Sept 24 11AM EST'

  Tweet from the organizer:
https://twitter.com/CrackMeIfYouCan/status/892130144822988800

  Detailed description and rules:
https://contest-2017.korelogic.com/

The contest is online and open for everyone. We are going to
participate together as team john-users. Don't hesitate to join us!
Our history and requirements are documented at the following page:
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/contests

Thanks!

--
Regards,