Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:33:19 +0200
From: Jacques Aucamp <jacauc@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OpenCL CL_INVALID_DEVICE error in
 common-opencl.c:2061 - Error querying CL_DEVICE_TYPE

Thanks!

I uninstalled mesa with apt-get remove mesa*

root@...iGPU:~/JohnTheRipper/run# ./john --format=LM-opencl
../../newhash.txt
Device 0: GeForce GTX 660
Using default input encoding: UTF-8
Using default target encoding: CP850
Loaded 1 password hash (LM-opencl [DES BS OpenCL])

Seems it only finds one of the 2 GPU cards, but that is a hell of a lot
more than I had.
Appreciate it!