Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 00:43:31 +0000
From: Kevin Miller <overchecking@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Unexpected speeds with o5logon and o5logon-opencl

Hi john-users

I'm unsure if I'm the problem or have some broken installation but I would
expect 3 GPU's to surpass the speed of 6-core CPU although it's quite the
opposite in my case.

When running the o5logon-opencl format the GPU's do not seem utilize and
appear idle while going through the process, the CPU is quicker!

Below is some system info and examples to skim over.

http://pastebin.com/raw/1f2PEXEh