Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 15:34:29 -0500
From: Frank Wang <frankw@....edu>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Doing raw SHA512 hashes

Sorry about that. opencl_office2013_fmt_plug.c has a bunch of functions but
no "main" function as far as I can see. What file calls the functions
in opencl_office2013_fmt_plug.c to do the cracking? I'm mainly wondering
this because I want to make sure that I'm using the kernel in the right way
to get the optimizations that John the Ripper has done.

Frank