Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 12:12:53 -0500
From: japhar81 <japhar81@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: MPI with Spot Instances?

Ok, so corollary question -- does the session stuff work with MPI? i.e.
lets say I start the spot instances externally, and mpiexec jtr with some
flavor of --session (on a box that wont die). If those nodes die
mid-process, will that be recorded in the session to enable a resume later
when I spin new nodes and start mpiexec again?