Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 07:33:34 -0300
From: <alexandre_drake@...oo.com.br>
To: <alexandre_drake@...oo.com.br>
Cc: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Break a virtual drive

HI Guys,

I lost the password of the Secret Zone in my external Samsung HD. This HDs have a software that creates a virtual drive encrypted. Here is what the manual says about the encryptation: " SecretZone allows you to create multiple virtual drives on the Samsung External Hard Disk Drive.
Samsung‟s SecretZone protects important files and data in the form of software-based 128-bit AES, 256- bit AES, and Blowfish 448 encryption. The external drive owner's data is also locked with a password which ensures data security."

Well, I know my password has no more than 7 or 8 digits but I am not familiar with the technics of breaking passwords. I thought to use a "brute force" software but have read that would need a dump archive and have no idea how to extract it from the HD software.
Does anybody have had a similar problem or have some idea for me to start with ?

Many thanks.
Alex