Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 19:18:33 +0200
From: Marek Wrzosek <marek.wrzosek@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Using loopback with regex could cause crash

Maybe char=\char if rexgen will accept it that way. But there is (or was) bug in john that caused adding anything after \0 one character to early. If last character of buf is ] than it's easy to repair it ad hoc on command line but otherwise it'll break the regex.

Dnia 25 maja 2015 19:03:29 CEST, Frank Dittrich <frank.dittrich@...lbox.org> napisaƂ(a):

--
Marek Wrzosek
marek.wrzosek@...il.com