Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 19:35:58 +0100
From: Demian Smith <demian.smith@....de>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Advise on best approach (truecrypt pw based on pdf
 file)

Thanks a million, Marek, that’s reaaaaly great work.

I run it on my "allpdf" file as well as on the relevant pdf#s of the
books. I'm pretty confident that by now it should have been cracked,
alas, it isn't.

I right now run the two filters on the first txt file I create from the
suspect pdf and will then go back to incremental, as the Markov mode -
in my case - does not appear to be producing useful candidates.

Thanks again for all the effort, I'm pretty sure this is a layer 8 issue
right now :s

Demian

 ★ On 15/05/18 10:17 p.m. Marek Wrzosek wrote ★