Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 19:18:51 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cygwin builds finally work fine with --fork

Jordan,

On Sun, Feb 08, 2015 at 10:50:59AM -0500, Jordan Cross wrote:
> So what you are saying, is there is no compatible dmg2john for my build?

I'm sorry that no one has gotten around to responding to your question
yet, but that's no excuse for you to hijack an unrelated thread and to
top-post.  I understand that you probably made these errors
unintentionally, not being familiar with proper use of mailing lists.
What you could have done instead is post a reminder about your original
request, quoting your own original message in the proper thread.

For those confused by your posting, as I guess most in here are, I guess
you were referring to:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2015/01/30/1

And here are some guidelines on better quoting:

http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/anton/mail-news-errors.html

Alexander