Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 20:33:23 -0400
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Having trouble uploading to the wiki

Alex,

Ok, since you asked twice and I like you, I uploaded the large file again.

The file was (38,447,718 bytes) and it took.

The first count to 100% took 4 minutes, 29 seconds.
adding the 2nd count to 100% gives a total time of: 7 minutes, 45 seconds

I get the "failed" returned again.

So, maybe increasing the time out will help.   Also, these files are getting
bigger and bigger and maybe its time to increase the file size limit.

BTW, I just measured my upload speed and it is over 10Mbps (fiber to my
house), using one of those bandwidth measuring sites.

-Robert B. Harris from VA