Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:49:49 -0400
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Having trouble uploading to the wiki

Alex and Others,

I finally got two versions uploaded.

I compressed the two directories into .rar files and got their size down
more (nothing missing).

John-the-Ripper-v1.8.0.2-bleeding-jumbo-2014-09-28-Win-x32.rar (35,319,710
bytes)
John-the-Ripper-v1.8.0.2-bleeding-jumbo-2014-09-28-Win-x64.rar (35,671,904
bytes)

But, I don't think that is as a popular for as zip.  Oh, well I hope no one
that needs it has issues with that format.

I still think the size limit needs to be raised.

So, I updated the custom builds wiki page to show the .rar links.  But for
some reason they don't work.  I'll keep working on it, but if anyone has an
idea, that would be nice.

-Robert B. Harris from VA