Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:51:52 -0500
From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles@...glemail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Is there any high-speed beta code for nt-opencl, netntlmv2-opencel
 and mssql05-opencl?

Hi guys,

I love john the ripper rules and in my opinion they are better in
comparison with hashcat rules, and I would like to take benefit from my GPU
card (opencl), however I noticied that the speed of nt-opencl is the same
of one single processor of my box, which is pretty slow. Also, I was unable
to find opencl modes for netntlmv2 and mssql05 algorithm. Is there any
working in progress? Or any beta code that I could try?

Thanks.