Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:44:06 +0000
From: yungai <BM-2DBq3nJF7GXKr6Nk6EHzvxxGBec6gQn2NB@...message.ch>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: memory issues: john is eating it all

Hi,

I've got an issue with john's memory usage.
After a few days, max. a weak, I have to stop->resume john because he
uses all of the 16GB of RAM and ~20% of available swap.

It is a opencl gpu cracking job attacking traditional DES crypt hashes.

I'm using bleeding-jumbo from 2014-04-17.

Can anyone confirm this problem?

(I'll pull from git and build again soon, I was a bit reluctant to
update in fear of loosing the past work..)