Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:49:26 +0200
From: Nicolas Collignon <nicolas.collignon@...acktiv.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: BMC Patrol password representations

Nice job Nicolas, i will try it next time i meet BMC patrol credentials.

Acta Est Fabula

This is a funny key. According to my bad memory, it should translate into
something like "game over" :)

> @ Nicolas Collignon: you wasted 15 minutes of my holiday time. Luckily
> for you, I accept compensations both in bitcoins and beers :)

What ? Sorry i failed at finding the download link before you :p

I will be pleased to pay you beers once you're back in Paris. Otherwise,
just wait for the next Synacktiv open-(champagne|mojito) party ;)