Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 11:52:28 +0200
From: wyss-adrian@...onet.ch
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: searching the first char's of a very long password

Hello, i am back again :-)
Sorry, my dad is fighting against cancer.
so i was very busy

i tried to use incremental and external
but JTR does not find my password

i have now an openSUSE 12.3 x64 System
can you please tell me step by step
what i must do to bring JTR to testing for 20 charakters?

i am new in linux. want to change from M$

thank you for help
greets adrian