Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:20:52 -0700
From: Jack Wilborn <jkwilborn@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Rules-101 (was: How to use Wordlists with John The Ripper)

Rich...  Thanks that makes it much more simple to learn how the rules
work.  I've written docs for certain software packages that I've written
and it seems that I always left out some fundamental operations.  I
appreciate your time and I will make a test file and whatever to test this
epiphany (so to speak).

I hope you find time to follow through and modify the Wiki page(s) as this
was very helpful and will stimulate me to continue on with JtR and try some
more ideas.

Thanks again...,

Jack,