Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 18:58:55 -0500
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: jtr newbie: getting no hashes loaded message

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Donald Raikes <evhadu@...look.com> wrote:
> Rich,
>
> Where did you get the yahoo dictionary?  I don't think I have that one in my collection.
The names/examples you gave were familiar to me, and the 4 you listed
were all on the Yahoo Voice plain-text leak from 2012. d33ds.co.uk
leaked the yahoo-disclosure.txt filejuly 12th. You can still find it
easily.
https://www.google.com/#q=%22parent+directory%22+yahoo-disclosure.txt
First link for me provided it. I used OpenOffice Calc (or you can use
excel) and imported the file as a CSV delimited by colons. You can use
CUT or SED/AWK too, but it was pretty fast with Calc too.
The passwords are plain-text, and all you need to do is apply a few
rules to dynamic_62 format.
-w=yahoo.txt -rules=single
-w=yahoo.txt -rules=wordlist
-w=yahoo.txt -rules=jumbo  (if your build has it, it does many rules sets)
-rich