Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:18:58 -0500
From: Zach Bevilacqua <bertwithcookie@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OMP on windows hangs after about 2 hours

a --test=0 finished with 'All 348 formats passes self-tests'
It's working now on my hash file. I'll hae to see if it surpasses the 2
hour mark.

I did make the empty john.local.conf so maybe that did it, or my original
git clone didn't take. I did not download the chr's from your repository,
since they existed on my clean clone.