Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:03:43 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Joseph Bonneau- The Science of Guessing

I have no idea what I just "read", but it won an RSA Science of Security
Competition
http://www.jbonneau.com/doc/B12-IEEESP-analyzing_70M_anonymized_passwords.pdf
It outlined a wide range of attacks, even gender based ones! Hadn't thought
of that one... however I didn't see any mention of di/trigraphs. But in my
defense if they were, my eyes were bleeding and my brain hemorrhaged, I'm
feeling much better now :)
-rich