Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:53:24 -0500
From: tauri19 <tauri19@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Compiling John for use with AMD Radeon HD 6990

I am having some trouble compiling John to work with 4xAMD Radeon HG 6990s.
I currently have them working with hashcat. I have tried following:
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/GPU.

When I make with sudo make linux-x86-64-native, the compile works but does
not utilize the GPUs. If I attempt to make with sudo make
linux-x86-64-opencl or sudo make linux-x86-64-gpu, I receive the following
errors:
In file included from rar_fmt.c:88:0:
common-opencl.h:8:19: fatal error: CL/cl.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [rar_fmt.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/hashcat-user/john-gpu/john-1.7.9-jumbo-7/src'
make: *** [linux-x86-64-opencl] Error 2

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!