Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:17:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Pass Words <usenetpass@...oo.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: help with Johnny GUI for OSX

Hi,

I read some of theFAQ, but I am rather clueless when it comes to the terminal window.  I just purchased John the Ripper

and downloaded Johnny for OSX.   Can someone explain how to get Johnny running?

I tried typing johnny in the terminal but that didn't work.  what shows is my user name$. I Also tried /johnny

I have John pro folder and Johnnie folder in my user directory.

If someone could explain it like they are talking to their Mother, I might be helpful to get Johnny working.

I'm running OSX 10.5.8  I imagine once I get Johnny running it will be straightforward to add  a password list

 and run it on a rar file.

Thanks,