Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 21:17:03 +0530
From: qweeak <qweeak@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cracking md5 salted password

Hello,

Thanks Alexander for the information. I tried wordlist ( rockyou.txt.bz2
) and to my surprise alot of passwords got cracked. But i still can't
crack this particular one. Sure i have root access and can reset
pasword, but that defeat the purpose. Is there any other way to get it
cracked like external filter ( i have no clue what it means ) or
something . I was trying different things for past few weeks but none
seems working

Thanks
Qweeak