Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 09:39:58 +0100
From: "Sebastian Krajenski" <john@...jenski.de>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: gpg2john -> false positive -> how to exclude?

Good morning Dhiru and Merry Christmas to you!

Many thanks for that, I ran into that issue of getting
megabytes of false one' :)

PS: I unfortunately can't say anything about the 'datalen'. I used
a normal stable version of gnupg back then in 2001 (or older) from Debian.
secring.pgp file(s) are technically intact. I retrieved the same file
from another backup, they are identically.

Best regards,
Sebastian

> Sebastian,
>
> Here is a better patch (to avoid stream of wrong passwords).

[...]