Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 05:22:15 +0000 (UTC)
From: Haneef Mubarak <haneef503@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Cracking a GPG keyring

I forgot the passphrase to my GPG keyring. I was wondering if there was a way to
crack the passphrase using JTR. I have a the highest workstation model Xeon on
Sandy Bridge on the market, along w/ a GTX 690. I have the CUDA toolkit and have
managed to compile and test JTR.

I went and searched all over the place (Google), and couldn't find much. I was
wondering if someone could please point me to a specific command (ie: ./john
...) or a series of commands.

I am running Ubuntu 12.10, have 32 GiB of RAM, a Xeon E5-2687W, a GTX 690, and
compiled linux-x86-64-gpu.

Any help is appreciated. (THANKS!)