Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:41:08 -0600
From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles@...glemail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How does incremental mode works?

Hi Magnum,

Thanks for your answer very appreciated.

Based on Frank's message I think that Markov is not what I'm looking for to
automate the creation of candidates hashes based in a password policy.

However, I believe it may be done with incremental mode, right?

Do you have any reference or example of these policy filter or equivalent
solutions being used to generate such kind of specific candidate passwords
for jTr running with incremental mode?

Thanks.