Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:07:21 +0200
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: MPI with incremental mode working fine?

Hi,

I am also running John on Mac_OSX ( 1.7.4) & allready repport ( Last
year i think ) that dupe's point when using MPI, the reason why i
switch on OPenMP, you can test the E.winkler Build who are compiled
with the last GCC ( speed up than the Apple GCC including in XCode
package) or compile by your self in the case you install the last GCC
Version ( not from Apple).

Regards,

Donovan