Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:48:32 -0400
From: "Robert B. Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: john-1.7.9-jumbo-6 Solaris x86 build uploaded to the custom builds page--I forgot to update to the wiki page

In my experience, Solaris is the hardest to statically link.

Making sure one has all the static libraries is a pain.

I'm planning on making a static build of libomp and librt, if that is even
possible on Solaris.  This recent build doesn't have static rt.

Are you looking to have a Solaris-omp-static build or something?