Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 13:59:42 -0400
From: kzug <kzug10@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: how to analyze the efficiency of a rule?

Hello all,

Syntax Error is my name  and I am somewhat new a newbie to JtR, this being said,

I read trough the doc, read-me and Al, but could not find a definitive answer.

Does anybody knows of a way, or a tool,  to analyze the efficiency of a rule?  i.e number of hits per rule.
I am writing my own set of rules and I would like to see what hash was cracked with what rule.

Thank you in advance.