Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:47:14 -0600
From: Stephen John Smoogen <smooge@...il.com>
To: john-users <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Other tools and tool sets.

IToday's SAN's ISC diary (
http://isc.sans.edu/diary.html?storyid=13720 ) brought up a tool I had
not seen before: pipal ( http://www.digininja.org/projects/pipal.php )
which I think is similar to the wm tool. The graphs and such are a
nice visualization for when you need to tell people why passwords are
easy to guess but what got my attention was the hashcat filters and
wondering if there was some way to build something similar for JtR or
if they would be useful there. Solar mentioned I should bring this up
on this mailing list so I have :).

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd