Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:23:50 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: contest: JtR CUDA and OpenCL liveusb

Does anyone need USB image with preconfigured Linux for running john
during the Crack Me If You Can contest?
Build will be targeted for GPU usage, because it is time consuming to
configure it on many PC's.
It is also for those people who have access to PC's and can't / don't
want to install stuff on it.

If yes please answer this message with:
- list of pc's that it is needed for
a) gpu card(s) name(s)
b) cpu type
- short message why do you need such system  (how it will help you)
- have you supported john-users team in previous contest [Yes/No]
- are you going to support john-users this year in previous contest [Yes/No]

I do not know if this will be created for the contest, but I want to
know your needs.

Lukas