Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 18:31:17 +0200
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John the Ripper 1.7.9-jumbo-6

Hi Again Alexander,

Thanks for your comments, yes is think so about GCC, so for me, 2 options now :

1/ or i try to install last GCC & try again to re_build

2/ or i wait the new Build From E.Winkler

Anyway, the good news of the day are we win to build on macosx Lion.

Now, i am ready for any test for the GPU version on Mac osx/opencl, i
send to SATAYAN my last errror's report...i am in the wait of
instructions for advance on the GPU one.

I whant to thank you & all the Dev's for your effort's & time,

Regards,

Donovan